Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Quickest Table Runner

    Mr. G recently had a birthday.  In my to do pile, I had this fabric he chose in Florida 3 years ago for a table runner.  In a craft auction, lots of local ladies had made this super fast table runner.  So for sometime this project this has been a "round-to-it" project.





******************
Tuesday Tutorial
******************
    In reminding myself the directions, I checked out this very short video.  
I decided I wanted to take advantage of the prints, so when I cut it down it was less wide 
than shown in the video. (There is no picture of the fabric before I cut apart.)


 Squared off


 Leftover fabric for another table runner?

When Mr. G opened his birthday gift,
he didn't know what it was
and flipped the ends inside out trying to figure out what to do with it.
After I explained, I wondered should the ends be stitched closed
or leave open to use as a pocket?

 
******************
 You'll find this post at several Linky Parties
Please check them out for some great ideas.


Thanks to 
FREE Photoscape for downsizing, photo enhancements & watermarking photo
Open Office for the FREE word processor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.