Thursday, September 14, 2017

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #106 ~ Sewing on a Button @ CAB

 Been teaching the Practical Living class at
The Christian Academy of the Bluegrass.
In the Practical Living class I"m teaching at
The Christian Academy of the Bluegrass
students have learned to sew on a button,
the whip stitch
and use the machine to make a button hole.

The completed project will be a pencil bag.
Of all the sewing skills,
I believe both men and women should know how to sew on a button.
In this throw away society,
I think of all the clothes that are possibly being tossed, because they lost a button.
I asked the class,
"If you are getting ready for a big presentation and you lose a button,
what do you do?"
I hope I've helped improve their life by simply learning how to sew on a button.
Do you know how to sew on a button?
*******
"THINK about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.