Friday, September 15, 2017

Fun or Funny Fri Foto ~ First 2017 University of Kentucky Home Game

 University of Kentucky's first home game
put Ky in the win column 27-16 over Eastern Kentucky University.
UK fans, just in case you doubted effort, take a look at the shot above.
 EKU is only about a half hour down I75 from Lexington.
 My friend Chris took these awesome shots on the side line.
 Mr. G has season tickets this year since we aren't planning on a big road trip this fall.
 I have a very hard time walking the distance to the ballfield
so I didn't get a season ticket.

 I opted to stay home on Saturdays for my Fun Friday
and listen to the ballgame on the radio in my sewing room.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.