Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Bride's Father Gift



        A Bride to-be sent me a picture she found of a tie that had a heart sewn inside with a message for the father. She asked if I could put messages on handkerchiefs for her father and grandfather.
        I LOVE this kind of challenge.  I decided to make them like I've been making my quilt labels recently. 


******************
Tuesday Photographic Tutorial
******************


 






 Turn inside out.
 Practice writing and placement with heat erasable pen.
The trace with permanent ink pen.
When ironed onto handkerchief the red will disappear.

 Oops, at this point I realized I had the wrong date.
Because of the permanent ink, had to make this one over.
Good thing I was given a pack of 6 handkerchiefs. 😊




 Yes, that's the way she used to say it.



  ********************************


Used Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful, thoughtful gift idea Joy. I really love it, such a special memento for a very special day. I think if I was the Dad, I'd probably just burst into those happy tears.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.