Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #91~ Post Card Challenge Thoughts

 One of our quilt guild challenges this year is to create a post card.
Someone brought several to the last meeting to help give us an idea.
I thought it odd to hold this one as we are in the last week of school here right now.
Of course being a retired teacher, I'm attracted to this one with the little red school house and yellow bus.
So I'm thinking I might do one about school?
Then again, I love this one which could have been a page from a coloring book,
or possibly a book of prose.
Thinking I should hit the library for some ideas.
*******
Think about it.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love these Joy - encourage you to get play and create to your heart's content! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.