Saturday, February 11, 2017

Quilt Shot Block ~ Highland Quilt Guild Show Winners

 @ Sebring, Florida, USA
Fairgrounds, February 27-28, 2017


 I was thrilled to see the second quilt featured was for hand stitching!
While I can't do fine quilt hand stitching like my sweet Grandma, Aunt Francis, Aunt Velma and others,
I don't want this "art" to be lost.
So many quilt shows I've attended had the machine quilting winning out over the hand quilters.
That's like printed pictures competing with hand paintings.
 A tip to any quilt show presenters: Consider how easy it is to read the quilter's information card.
I like to give credit by taking a picture of this information, and I didn't like touching even the ribbon here to move it out of the way. It was even difficult to read as I had to work around the ribbon.

*****************************
***
You might like to check out other "Quilt Block Shots"
one the Quilt link above or HERE.

************************************

********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.