Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Bow Tie Gift Bag

 
    I haven't bought very much wrapping paper or gift bags over the last 10 years.  Every year I've managed to find a large amount of fabric at less cost than paper and make my own bags to fit the need.
    Sometimes I like to think out of the box and just have a creative afternoon with fabrics. This is a result of one of those moments.  I'm calling it a "Bow Tie Gift Bag" because it reminds of a man's bow tie more so than the bag you gather at top and wrap a ribbon around and tie.  
   This bag is easy to stack if you are traveling with or mailing the gift. 



***************************************
*A Tutorial Tuesday*
**************************







********************************
  ********************************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating the icon used on this page
 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post here thanks for it .I always like and such a super contents of these post.Excellent and very cool idea and great content of different kinds of the valuable information's.
    Santa's Magic Bags

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.