Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sun Best ~ Celebrating 1000 posts!!!!!!!



***********************************
The first post for this blog was on
August 5, 2010 entitled

The Beginning of the Last

It was about the first day of the last year I taught school.
 I didn't intend to share my days at school, but rather the
revamping of the new house I had bought
to move into after I retired at the end of the school year.

from Last day off before it REALLY starts.- August 6, 2010

 It was a very busy year.

from Need Help?- August 19, 2010

This blog was named Joy's Jots, Shots and Whatnots, 
because I knew it would evolve over time.

from Catching UP- August 20, 2010

As I finished working on the house,
I was able to spend more time on sewing and quilting
in between taking care of my parents.

from Point Made!- August 31, 2010

So now my jots (notes) are about sewing & quilting mostly.
My shots are about our trips & adventures & my tutorials.
My whatnots are whatever I want to point out,
which might even be technology but not mostly.


from For Real- Untouched Smiley Ice Cream- July 8, 2011

 Thank-you so much for reading my 1000th post.
I hope you come back.
If this is your first time,
hang around a while and check out the past 5 years.

********************************************

  ****************************************
Thanks to the FREE program

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 1000 posts. I may not comment here but I do always read and I enjoy seeing what you're up to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your hard work, tutorials and inspirations. And congrats on 1000 posts! Whoa!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.