Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Magnetic Stick for My Sewing Room

Mr. G got a new tool for my sewing room.
A telescope magnetic stick that is found at tool shops.
(This one was found at Harbor Freight.)
So now when I drop my scissors, pins, needles and other metal things 15 pounds or less
 under my sewing desk
where I can't get to very easy these days......

I stretch out my magnetic stick and pick them up.

Thank-you Mr. G.




********************************
  *****************************************************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating the icon used on this page


1 comment:

  1. What a handy tool! Gotta love Harbor Freight! My husband does. :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.