Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Thread Deal

          One of the first things I wanted to do when I got back to Florida was go to a weekend Flea Market we visited last year.
          One of the vendors had serger thread that I felt was of decent quality for a serger.  The reason I didn't buy any last year was the vendor required cash which I didn't have on hand.
          The label gave no information about the thread.  So, one has to go by feel, sight and the strength to break it.
            Naturally, I stocked up.  I had run out of red, so I doubled up for my 4 thread serger. I am about to run out of black. Can't believe after all these years, I never had pink.  I went ahead and grabbed the only 3 yellows and the one U of KY blue.
          I mean, why not?  They were only a dollar a spool!
****************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.