Saturday, January 2, 2016

Quilt Shot Block #53~ Planters Walk Antique Mall Quilt

Block found at Planters Walk Antique Mall
McDonough, GA
This red/white quilt caught my eye as being a great Christmas decor quilt.
This mall did a wonderful job displaying pieces which makes me look.
I don't know the name of this pattern, but it reminds me of an orange peal pattern.
I've noticed vintage quilts, including those made by my Mother & Aunts were not easy patterns.
They usually included curves.
If you know the name of this pattern, please leave a comment.
Is this piece sitting on the floor a snow sled for a child?
**************************************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.