Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Back Deck ~ Summer 2015



                 I had gotten the red water fountain for my Mother's front porch.  After she passed, I brought it back to my place.  Little did I realize it was going to match the cushions.
                 Can you see the other water feature sitting back in the corner?  Got that at a yard sale last year.  The bottom was rusted out, so I set it in a larger container and immersed the bottom.  Then added a pump.
               This wrought iron lawn chair set I bought at Goodwill 4 years ago was sitting on the creek bank.  I got rid of the high upkeep bamboo set and set this suite on the deck.  I know it needs painting, but I still like the shabby chic look. 
Can you see the daily visitor?  
He was either mad, protecting family or flirting, because there was a lot of chattering and switching that tail.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful back deck! That fountain looks perfect with your furniture. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.