Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Yellow Everyday Doll Play Dress- from free pattern

Have you got a collection of American Girl doll clothes patterns? Remember those patterns may fit other dolls.

This "Everyday Playdress" pattern can be found free at Craftsy.  You do need a free membership to access the free pdf pattern.
This post has been featured @
 Naptime Creations
Nap-Time Creations

 I did adjust the length of the skirt for this doll.
Actually, the skirt pattern was folded in half, length wise creating a bubble type skirt.

**********************************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

5 comments:

  1. That is a great idea to fold the skirt in half for the doll pattern. I never would have thought of that, but I wish I had--so many skirts to sew for my little one's dollies. That would remove the pain out of hemming it. Thanks for sharing at KIMIF linky party at http://moderntraditionquilts.blogspot.com. FYI I'm going to change that linky to bi-weekly as I wasn't getting enough participation. :)--Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely dress, I'm off to Craftsy to download it and play myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! I will have to check out that pattern. You are featured this weekend at the Create Link Inspire features over at Nap-Time Creations- Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girls would love this. Hope you can check out our Mommy Needs a Timeout Thursday this week. We would love to have you!
    Thanks
    Lauren
    Twin Tested, Pin Approved
    http://twintestedpinapproved.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.