Friday, March 2, 2012

History in the Making- My First Guest Post

You'll might find this post at several Linky Parties. Please check them out for some great ideas.
Thanks to Denise @ Whimsy Couture for inviting me to be a Guest on her blog.  I just happened by her blog one day where she has an ongoing "Free Tutorial" party happening.  So I dumped about 5 tuts on her site and left a comment suggesting she look over my blog and see if there were any others I should submit.  Next thing I know, she's asking me to be a guest on her blog.  


If you'd like to find out how to make the super quick automatically line pouch which a beginning sewer can do, or if you don't, then please take a look at my guest post @ Whimsy Couture.  

You can make one to hold coupons, money if you have some, or to hold your junk in your purse. 



Also, on the same day, Totally Tutorials is featuring my post entitled "How to Take Close-ups without a Powerful Lens."



9 comments:

  1. Love the close up tutorial. Thanks for sharing! It's fun to be invited as a guest blogger:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the tutorial!! THANKS for linking up!!! I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on guest posting, I know what a thrill it is. You tutorial is great, thanks so much because I can't afford a macro lens right now. I've bookmarked it so I will have it one I need it. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration at Sunday's Best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gongrats on your guest post - and wow! Great close up photo - I shall have to check out your post on how to take shots like that!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shot is really pretty, I will definitely check out your tutorial on close ups and the pouch would be great for makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tutorial, Congrats on tour guest post!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! it looks really nice!!! great tutorial!

    María from Spain
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/lacasitadmaria?ref=seller_info
    http://lacasitadmaria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog and the photo tutorial! Thanks for linking up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We would love to have you back!! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the guest post. Hope to see you at the Thursday linky party this week. xo

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.